For a meet up in the fall, I was thinking of trying bingo at McPhillips St Station.
A booklet can be purchased for as little as $10 to play a series of games, or if you want to get into the special games you could buy more cards.
I have not played bingo in years. Thought I would try my hand at it again.
No $2 Meet Up Fee
CASINO BINGO HOUSE RULES:
- No admission to persons under the age of 18.
- Bingo products cannot be cut, shared, or altered in any way.
- All Bingo products purchased must be played during the same session of purchase.
- Players purchasing Bingo products after the start of a Bingo session will not be allowed to play the game that is in progress.
- Players are responsible for checking their Bingo cards when purchased. The casino is not responsible for missing, lost or damaged pages or special cards after purchase.
- Minimum prize split is $10 except during the Share The Wealth sessions. There is no guarantee minimum prize for that game.
- Share the Wealth is exclusive to electronic bingo.
- Players must report any discrepancy or electronic device malfunction immediately.
- Bingo flash boards are provided as a courtesy only.
- Volunteers are not allowed to participate in any gaming or have anyone else do so on their behalf while they are working.
- Decision of casino management is final on all games.
- Casino management reserves the right to limit multiple electronic gaming device play.
- Electronic gaming device may not be reserved.
- Bingo paper cannot be played at an electronic gaming device.
- Electronic gaming device malfunctions void all plays and pays.
- The casino reserves the right to cancel Bingo play at any time.
- The casino reserves the right to refuse admission.
- The sale of products, raffle tickets or any other fund raising effort not operated by Manitoba Lotteries or its agents is not allowed within the casino without prior approval by the General Manager.
BINGO RULES OF PLAY:
- Each player must purchase a regular game book in order to play any special games when applicable.
- For games with pre-called numbers: Only sealed Bingo paper will be sold.
- Prizes will not be paid on any Bingo declared on a defaced, mutilated or invalid paper card.
- Players must be playing on the correct color and page numbered sheets for their Bingo to be valid.
- It is the player's responsibility to shout Bingo loud enough to stop play.
- When a play shouts Bingo after the caller has started to call the letter of the next ball, the caller must complete the call and that number will be eligible.
- When a player shouts Bingo, no further numbers will be called until all Bingos are checked.
- Progressive games may be won in any order.
- Winners may be required to show an attendant their product receipt in order to claim a prize.
- All Bingo paper purchased must be marked by a Bingo dabber or Bingo marker, and in a way that the numbers can be read and the paper cannot be reused.