Out and About Winnipeg is for those who want to meet new people and explore what the city has to offer. As organizer of this meetup, my goal is to attract a group of people who are interested in joining the company of others in various social activities around town, including dining out, drinks, festivals, sporting events, arts and theater. I run it like a community service, to encourage people to get out in the city and enjoy it.
This is not a dating/singles group, although there is the chance you could connect with someone. The group is comprised of married and single people. I set up meet ups to go to places, and you are welcome to tag along if your schedule allows you to. Just RSVP.
The group is to bring people together and give them ideas of things to do in Winnipeg. If you have been wanting to get out, but not alone, this group is for you! Come have fun and meet new people who want to get Out and About!
Life is what YOU make of it. Discover the treasures that the city holds and create a passion to participate in what this city offers. I welcome you to come out and experience this city, and in turn meet some really great people!
We don't know what our future will bring for us, but we MUST never give up on the possibilities the future COULD bring to us. It is NEVER too late to learn something, go somewhere, or be something we always wanted to be unless our life is taken from us.
1) All Out & About Winnipeg Social Group meet ups will take place in public places within the limits of the City of Winnipeg.
2) There is no charge to join the Out & About Winnipeg Social Group.
3) This social group is adults 18 years and up.
EACH MEMBER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN WAY TO AND FROM A MEET UP.
4) There is a $2 Meet up charge per meet up, UNLESS otherwise stated on meet up activity screen to cover website costs. (Most meet ups do not have a meet up fee for Out & About Winnipeg. I collect twice a year for this site. The goal is just to get people to come out & mingle encouraging friendships.)
5) You are responsible for yourself and should only do activities at your own discretion. This group is run simply as "friends meeting up with other friends". If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to ask them.
Step 1) To be part of the social group, click on the top right corner and follow the prompts to create a profile page for yourself.
Step 2) When you see a meet up you would be interested in participating in, add yourself in by clicking on RSVP and reserve your spot.