The event of the year! Outdoor, water front, sunset on the city skyline, glow-in the dark gear, 3 Live DJ’s, drinks, food, and over 500 people!
This exclusive spot that has been organized by the Green Point Chambers of Commerce. It’s an empty parking lot behind the Citi storage building, that overlooks the entire city (Image above is from the spot). With 3 DJ’s spinning at the same time, they’ll be playing the hits to keep you dancing all night. If the cool breeze from the water doesn’t cool you off, the cold beer, frozen cocktails, or Italian ices will.
This is one night, you will not want to miss.
Where: Behind Citi Storage
Location: 5 North 11th Street, Brooklyn, 11211
When: June 29th
Time: 8pm-2am (Sunset is 8:31pm)
$50 @ the door/gate
(Tickets are limited)
- Quiet Clubbing Headset Rental
- An amazing view of the city (see above for dance floor view)
- Full bar w/ frozen drinks provided by Red Star
- Food & Italian ices provided by Grandma Rose
- Glow in the dark gear
- 3 Live DJs sponsored by Exxon Mobile
Channel 1: DJ Izzy E
Channel 2: DJ JVC
Channel 3: Shhh… we’re keeping quiet
- Only +21
- No dress code, but we recommend you look good
- The dance floor will be pavement so wear the appropriate shoes
- This is a sponsored event. Groupon and other special codes do not apply.