This group is for women aged 40s to 60s (give or take a few years) that live in Burlington, Camden, Gloucester, Atlantic, Salem, Cumberland and Mercer counties,including Philadelphia, who want to establish and cultivate long lasting friendships. If you've found yourself missing out on close friendships you used to have, finding it difficult to meet people to create real 'face to face' friendships, would like to expand your circle of friends that is diverse, positive, and fun, then this group is for you!
We have lots of activities in the works, such as meet-n-greets, day trips, karaoke, movies, dinners, walks, and more. Or feel free to host your own! All that is required is a positive attitude and the ability to care for others, and have fun!
**Just some brief rules**
- The focus of our group is for women to meet and form friendships with other women.
- This is not a group to solicit sexual relationships.
- You must have an actual photo of yourself on your profile for the organizer and members to identify each other at events.
- All members must come out to an event within 60 days of joining the group. After more than 60 days of inactivity members may be removed. Remember that you can host an event if you don't see anything already listed that you can or want to attend.
- Members who "no-show" 3 times will be removed (a "no-show" is RSVP'ing "Yes" for an event and then not showing up without changing the RSVP to "No").
890 Movie Fans
179 Active Singles
330 just do it people
656 Dancers and Socializers