addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Front-End Philly Message Board The Philadelphia SASS Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Format for 10/17 meetup

Format for 10/17 meetup

Closed to new replies

Mason W.
user 13771439
Philadelphia, PA
Hey folks,

I thought next week we could start with a 10 - 15 intro to Sass talk for the noobs. Anyone want to volunteer to run that. (I will if no one steps up)

Then I'll have something prepared about Compass. An overview, and then some details on some cool features you might have overlooked. And some Compass extensions that I think are worth your time.

Then I want to open this up and talk about extensions you like or are writing. Email me if you've got something specific you'd like to bring in or discuss and I'll make sure we have time for it.

Thanks! I'm excited to see you!
Lingyan H.
user 47380242
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 1
Hi Mason,

Thanks for doing this for us. I am really interested in designing in the Browser so I want to learn more how to use the survival kit. I knew you talked about that in the last meet up but I want to know more about it. Did you finish it for Drupal 7?

Hope everyone has a wonderful day:)
Mason W.
user 13771439
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 8
The Survival Kit 1.0 is close, but I haven't released it yet. I expect I'll have it ready before the meetup after this one. I might be able to talk a bit about it then, or at least show off a quick demo.