Steeped in history, full of character and jewelled with green spaces... Epping Forest is one of the most enchanting outdoor spaces that you will find this close to London. I absolutely love this place!
I used to live on the door step to this forest so I know it pretty well… there are ancients woodlands, heaths and sunlit glades, criss-crossed with footpaths and bridleways, and the most magnificent views of London from afar.
Let's met at Loughton Tube station, East of the Central Line at 10.45 for an 11am departure and kick things off from there. We should be back to the tube station around 4/5pm but I can't guarantee an exact time.
We will most probably cover anything between a nice 6 mile to 10 mile hike round the forest, dependent on group constraints. Let's find a nice spot and stop for a fruity lunch so please bring with you any whole fresh ripe raw and preferably organic fruits and shoots - enough to share with others!
Wanna find out more about Veganism? Raw Veganism? Then come on down and meet like minded people. New to group and want to meet others? Now is the perfect opportunity! Bring good vibes, friends and family… all welcome!
Any questions - then shoot me an email! :-)
Look forward to seeing you there!
Please note -
• Please store my mobile number in your phone incase you get lost (I will send this out in the week before the hike)
• Please wear comfortable clothing, in particular SHOES! Hiking shoes if you have them. We will be going at a brisk walking pace
• Please bring plenty of water
• Please check travel delays the day before you travel!
• Please let me know if you are going to be delayed
• Please bring something to wear that is waterproof