F# Sydney Message Board › Sorry! Meet up cancellation.

Sorry! Meet up cancellation.

Troy K.
tkershaw
Hoboken, NJ
Hello!
First, thanks for joining the meetup. I'm really excited about how many people have joined, and hopefully once we get started we will grow more.
Second, I have some bad news; I need to cancel the meet up for this Wednesday. A project that rolled out last weekend is having some issues so I'm stuck in Brisbane. Interestingly it appears to be a problem with mutability in a 3rd party library, if only it was written in F#! Perhaps our first topic can be 'Pure Functions'.
I'm more than happy to reschedule for next week, so if that suits you let me know what day you would prefer.
We also need to decide on a regular time to meet. The third Wednesday appears to be when the .NET user group meets, and I certainly don't want to clash with them. If there is a week/day that avoids other meetups please suggest it.
Again, sincere apologies for the late cancelation. I'll send out another email in a day or two based on feedback/suggestions for the next meet up.
Cheers,
Troy
Yamen S.
user 25193682
Sydney, AU
Post #: 1
Hope everyone's having a good 2014 so far!

Troy - do you feel organising the first meetup is something you'd be able to pick up again this year? Would be good to get it going, I'm sure I'm not the only one that's keen. This note can certainly be taken as an offer of assistance, if there's any particular logistical issue to work around.