This course will present Angular JS concepts and dive into actual, hands-on web-application programming
Attendees will learn how to use Angular JS to write web applications, will go from overview down to detailed, step-by-step hands-on lessons and exercises, to get the actual feel and understanding of the framework.
Then, at the last hands-on part of the workshop, a full fledged application will be built and deeper understanding will be attained.
nodejs + testacular
- Conceptual overview
- Strength, weaknesses, domain
- Part 1 (step-by-step tutoring)
- Model, control, data-binding
- HTML enhancements
- Interactivity, validation...
- Filters and events
- Part 2 (centered on actual application development)
- Angular seed, partials, redirections
- Views, components, templates
- Promise, $http, $q
- Part 3
- Summary of Angular’s artifacts
- Group work on the application
- Integrating Third-party APIs
- Closing Questions