add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Full Stack Message Board › Full Stack on hiatus

Full Stack on hiatus

Mike P.
user 68909382
Denver, CO
Hello Stackers
Firstly, I want to take this opportunity to thank every one of you for supporting the Denver community. By attending Full Stack, spreading the word, or simply being a member of the Meetup group, you have been monumental in helping grow the community.
Full Stack is currently on hiatus. Tonight would be our usual monthly meeting, but will not be held. Factory Labs, my current employer, is a primary sponsor of Full Stack. Sadly, I am leaving Factory. As I transition jobs, I need to ensure that the meetup has a strong future.
Full Stack is about elevating quality. Denver has an extraordinary foundation for growth in all areas of technology. Full Stack is here to continue laying the foundation and provide support for a continually thriving community. We likely won't be on hiatus for long, probably a couple months while the kinks are ironed out. When we return, we'll be better than ever.
Thanks again Colorado,
Mike Pack
Postscript - If you know of high quality space to host, are interested in helping organize events, would like to speak, or have ideas on the future of Full Stack, please do not hesitate to get in touch!