- Valuable stolen goods, esp. those seized in war.
- A person's buttocks.
- A mass of whirling fluid or air, esp. a whirlpool or whirlwind.
- Something regarded as a whirling mass.
Booty Vortex is back at Johnny D's to deliver the funk, soul & disco as they have been since 2005. Johnny D's is a great place to be part of the Booty experience: great food, large dance floor and cold beer at a reasonable price.
So come on out and whirl your valuable stolen goods with us on 1 March!
- Not familiar with Booty Vortex?
Check out their website.
- The cover charge for this show is $12 cash at the door.
Tickets are available in advance here. Booty Vortex often sells out, so buy tickets in advance if you are sure you are attending.
- The music starts at around 10:00.
I'll be hanging either at the bar or to the left of the entrance starting at 9:15 p.m. and I'll be there until the music starts at 10:00.
Ask the door guys where the Meetup people are and they'll direct you to us.
- If you come to the show, please text or call me to find me, preferably text.
I look like my profile picture, although I have a shaved head. Once the music starts, I do wander around and look for folks (so it really helps if you posted a good picture of yourself), but texting me is the way to find me once the show starts.
I'll also email my cell # to all Yes RSVPers before the show.
- If you're driving to the show, note that there are street parking spots, but they may be difficult to find.
Johnny D's has a good city parking map here.
- If you're taking the T, the Davis Square Red Line stop is directly across the street from Johnny D's.
- Here's a link to Johnny D's website.
- This is a joint meetup with the Cambridge-Somerville Live Music, Fun with Alcohol and Social Fun groups.