YOU MUST REGISTERBring your prepaid ticket & ID card AT 12:30PM (Schedule of pubs, wrist bands & T shirt will be handed to you when you register.... I will wait for you until 1:00PM ..Then I'm going to lunch at Kitty O'Sheas...from 1:00 to 2:00 PM...THEN proceed to the first stop on the crawl at 2PM.
This Pub Crawl is being put on by Boston Event Guide so please refer to the below URL with questions:
- Tickets are $20 and include a T shirt: Buy Here
- SPECIAL: Enter promo code Crawl until December 7 to get 2 tix at $20 and a free t-shirt
- Start Time: Officially it starts at 2pm but you should get there for 12:30pm to avoid lines and get registered
- PLEASE PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE OR YOU MAY NOT GET IN!
- Drinks: $1.75 to $3
- Food: Select stops will have food
- Stops: I'm not organizing, but it runs from 2pm-8pm so I assume about 6 stops
- MORE INFO: Please know that Fun with Alcohol, Lauren or Beth are not organizing this and there will be non-Meetup people at this. In my experience, it can be quite crowded. I strongly recommend getting there at 12:30pm and finding your Meetup peeps
- IS THIS YOUR FIRST MEETUP? If you get there late, it can be really hard to find individuals from Meetup.
- ONE LAST TIME: Non-Meetup pub crawls are huge! They are gigantic, in fact. If this is your first meetup and you don't know people, you need to get there early and try to find us!
- SPEEDOS: Please only wear them if you've been working out, LOL! ;)