Let's meetup at Johnny D's and get our Beatles fix with the great Beatles tribute band, Beatlejuice. They're at Johnny D's again on 19 January, so make it a New Year's resolution to come out and hear some great music.
Many of you probably already know of Beatlejuice, formed by former members of the band, Boston, but if you haven't seen Beatlejuice and you like the Beatles, you must come out for these shows.
- The cover charge is $12 at the door, but tickets are available online.
Beatlejuice's shows at Johnny D's have become a very popular tradition, so if you'd like to go and you'd like to be sure you don't get shut out, buy tickets ahead of time. Here's a link to the Ticketweb page for this show.
- The Beatlejuice website.
- The band's MySpace page.
- As noted above, I'll be hanging at the bar. If you're trying to find me, please text me as I won't be able to hear you if you call.
I'll email my cell # early Saturday afternoon.
- If you're driving to the show, note that there are street parking spots, but they may be difficult to find.
The music won't start until 9:30, but I've listed the meetup as 8:30, partly to give us a chance to chat before the show, but mostly to let those driving hunt for parking spaces. Johnny D's has a good city parking map here.
- If you're taking the T, the Davis Square Red Line stop is directly across the street from Johnny D's.
- Here's a link to Johnny D's website.
- This is a joint meetup with these groups: Cambridge-Somerville Live Music, Social Fun, Fun with Alcohol and Mass Blue, Brews and BBQ.