addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Fun Events with Alcohol! Message Board The Fun with Alcohol! Discussion Forum › New Meetup: The Beatles at Johnny D's Saturday May 22 at 9:30

New Meetup: The Beatles at Johnny D's Saturday May 22 at 9:30

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for Fun with Alcohol!!

What: The Beatles at Johnny D's Saturday May 22 at 9:30

When: Saturday, May 22, 2010 9:30 PM

Where:
Johnny D's
17 Holland St Davis Sq
Somerville, MA 02144
617-776-2004

It's the Beatles!!!!! Well, ok the best local cover band!!!! I think the cover charge is around $20. Come rock the night away!

From Johnny D's website:
The number of Beatle Tribute bands is probably countless, but in New England, at least, none come more highly praised, critiqued or recommended as Beatle Juice. This band has taken on a history of its own. Their talent and showmanship go far beyond the norm in tribute bands. Sadly, with the recent passing of singer Brad Delp, their legacy draws even closer to that of the Fab Four's. Doing their best to fill Delp's Beatle Boots will be an array of local singers. Come Together for a special night of Mersey-side magic.

I hope to be there by 9:00 ish. I might have my "wicked cool" meetup sign.
This is posted with Social Fun meetup as well.

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­