Florida Ukulele Network in Palm Beach Message Board › Penny Lane Music Emporium (10% off)

Penny Lane Music Emporium (10% off)

Cris
user 9694111
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Post #: 39
I was in Fort Lauderdale for work yesterday and stopped in at Penny Lane Music Emporium. They have the most diverse selection of ukes in South Florida, including some that i've never seen anywhere else.

The brands that I saw there include: Kanilea, Islander by Kanilea, Kamoa, Kala, Riptide, Eleuke, Moku, Ohana, and others, including a resonator uke whose brand I do not recall. (Even the Kalas he had seemed to me to be models that you don't see all over the place).

Owner Armando Zuppa and his staff are helpful, knowledgeable, and not pushy. Penny Lane and Mr. Zuppa are big supporters of the south Florida ukulele scene. The Fort Lauderdale chapter of the Florida Ukulele Network meet there on a regular basis, and Penny Lane was a sponsor of the recent Ukulele Festival of South Florida.

When I told him about our meetup group, Mr. Zuppa gave me a bunch of cards for 10% off on purchases at the store. I'll bring them to our next meetup.

Here's a link to Penny Lane's website: http://www.pennylanee...­