Our Drink Sponsors are:
Royce Law Firm has joined the offices of Luis M. Montes as Drink Sponsors!
FREE-JULY- Startup Pitch + DEMO & MIXER over 480 RSVP's!
More info here:
Startup Demo for all Verticals! * SOFTWARE * Hardware, * All Apps (iOS, Driod, Native) * any Product or Service.
The Drake-Lounge is hosting our JULY Startup Pitch + Demo & Mixer! They are providing us with Happy Hour Beverages and Food from the moment you walk in the door!
First 50 People get 1 Drink courtesy of our Drink Sponsor:
The Law Offices of Luis Montes, we represent the individual Owner(s) within the Corporate Startup environment! Who represents you?
- Royse Law Firm provides transactional tax, business and corporate law services to closely held, emerging growth and middle market companies as well as to private equity, angel and venture funds.
- This Startup Demo+Pitch will be Judged by Industry Pro's, VC's and Angels! Therefore bring your "A" Game!
5:30 PM - Demo setup!
6:00 PM - Networking Mixer
6:50 PM - Speaker
7:00 PM - Demo's begin.
8:00 PM - Voting for the Winner
8:30 PM - Winner Announced
8:30 - 9:00 PM More Networking
9:10 - After - Party only RSVP's allowed entry.
LIST OF DEMO Co's:
LIST OF INVESTORS:
2) Gamorlive SAS
3) UpOut Inc.
4) FIM Systems
6) Discovrly Inc
8) Judobaby Inc.
9) Surface Prep Solutions, LLP
11) Patient Army
13) Simple Software, Inc.
14) W & Y Systems, Inc.
15) WhalePath, Inc.
16) YEVVO entertainment Inc.
21) HumanServiceHub .
22) Speakitt, Inc.
23) Foundation for Education
25) GoodTime Labs GmbH
1) SFAngel (SF Angel is a San Francisco-based angel investment firm. We help start-ups with financing, connections, business development, and mentorship.)
2) DoubleRock Venture Capital, (DoubleRock invests primarily in early and growth stage technology companies. We help successful, entrepreneurial businesses scale to become global market leaders)
3) Keiretsu Forum (Keiretsu Forum is a global angel investor network with over 1000 accredited investor members throughout 26 chapters on 3 continents!) Nearly 1Billion invested to date!
4) Founder Institute(The Founder Institute is the World's Largest Startup Accelerator, with a mission to "Globalize Silicon Valley" and help founders build enduring technology companies.) FI companies have raised over $75,000,000