addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Denver Funk and Soul Meetup Message Board › Chase N the Dream on Friday the 13th

Chase N the Dream on Friday the 13th

Kris
user 8226361
Denver, CO
Post #: 2
I discovered Chase N the Dream is performing 4/13 at 9:00 at Brewski's in Thornton (no cover). In fact, the entire month of April looks to be good. I've never been to this venue but plan to visit it tomorrow night to check it out. Kent, I'll let you know what I think of it as a potential future meetup spot.

http://www.brewskispu...­

Brewskis
2100 E. 104th Avenue
Thornton

Kris