Denver Funk and Soul Meetup Message Board › Dafnis Prieto's Proverb Trio

Dafnis Prieto's Proverb Trio

TJ M.
user 69674682
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
Hey all,

Tonight at Dazzle Restaurant and Lounge there is a killer funk/soul/hip hop group, Dafnis Prieto's Proverb Trio. The trio includes grammy nominated vocalist Kokayi and keyboardist Jason Lindner. Sets are at 6 & 8pm, $20 at the door, but as many of us share the same music taste, and I am the assistant music director of the club, I would be happy to discuss the prospect of some possible free tickets. Just let me know if you are interested!

Thanks,
TJ McReynolds
Assistant Music Director
Dazzle Jazz Club
Renee
user 53201172
Denver, CO
Post #: 2
Hey TJ,

I've really been wanting to check out Dazzle. I'm definitely interested!

Renee
TJ M.
user 69674682
Denver, CO
Post #: 3
Renee,

We have live music at Dazzle 7 nights a week, so feel free to stop by anytime. Some shows to keep in mind; Tomorrow, Friday 11/16 Aakash Mittal Quartet featuring Trombonist Rick Parker. 7 & 9pm sets :: $15. And starting at 10:30pm tomorrow night local band Supercollider will be performing on our lounge side w/ a $5 cover at the door. Both are gonna be great. You can look at our performance calendar at www.dazzlejazz.com, and of course let me know if you have any questions or if I can be of any help at all.

TJ