addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Denver Funk and Soul Meetup Message Board › Carpooling from Denver to Fort Collins for Earth, Wind & Fire on August 21st.

Carpooling from Denver to Fort Collins for Earth, Wind & Fire on August 21st.

Kent M
user 7533264
Group Organizer
Littleton, CO
All,

I have seen many comments from people interested in carpooling to Fort Collins for Earth, Wind & Fire on August 21st. I don't know my plans yet that day so I can't commit to a carpool, but I am posting this is as a discussion on the message board so anyone who is interested can contact each other and organize rides up if they want.

Please post comments or replies only on the message board (please don't reply to this email). This way, only people who are interested in carpooling can go to the message board and exchange info or email each other directly from the meetup site and the whole group won't get bombarded with emails.

Thanks,
Kent
Yen
user 11829460
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
I'm interested in carpooling from Denver (downtown). I don't drink, so I can be DD. ~Yen
Tisha
user 9383775
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
I hope this reply doesn't hit everyone's email. If it does, I apologize in advance!

Yen, I would be very interested in carpooling. I live near Cheeseman Park near the downtown area. I had planned on going to the festival earlier in the day (and making a day trip of it) and staying at least until the EW&F band ends. When are you planning on heading to the festival?

If this doesn't work for you, I'm still planning on driving and welcome folks to hitch a ride with me if you're game for making a day trip out of it.

Yen
user 11829460
Denver, CO
Post #: 2
Hey Tisha -

I'm game! Let's see what Ft. Collins has to offer.