Welcome Emily! We are a fun, casual, and interesting group of food and wine lovers. Our get togethers are usually small - 10 people - which means there is plenty of wine to go around. Hope you can make it to a meetup. Cheers!!
We want to be your unique source of fun things to do in NYC!
The primary purpose is Exploring New York City. Each exploration event is prepared to be as informative as possible so that it is not only a superficial visit.
We intend to explore many events in NYC :
1. Some of the most city's trendy, scenic and historically sites.
2. Museums: What is the difference between a Monet and a Picasso painting?
3. Ethnically diverse restaurants (keep up to date on the latest, coolest (and most important affordable restaurants) Have you ever tried Korean, Egyptian or Brazilian food?
4. Lounges: Which are the most talked about spots for drinks and socializing?
5. Walking tours around the city:
a) Central Park and various other parks (You might thank you know central park, but discover all of the hidden interesting facts about Central Park and other parks.
b) Various neighborhoods around the city: unearth all of the facts and explore the unique environment of neighborhoods such as Tribeca, Soho, Village, Upper west side, Lincoln Center etc.
c) Botanical gardens
d) Sporting: Tennis, Skiing, Hiking etc.
Secondly, because life is all about Networking, another intention of this group is to provide a mean of Networking. This is an area that I emphasize. One of the missions of each event is for everyone to learn something about each person.