addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Alternative to the Bar Fun Things To Do In NYC Today! Message Board › YOU COULD WIN THIS GREAT PRIZE!

YOU COULD WIN THIS GREAT PRIZE!

denise
user 7950922
New York, NY
Hello Everyone,

So I just got an absolutely amazing donation for the charity event on Monday. Are you ready for this:

1 FREE LASEK EYE SURGERY by the Best Doctor in NYC

That's right! FREE! It is valued over $4000, and since I am planning an event of him in Feb., he decided to help me out with my charity. What a wonderful doctor!

There is no catch, you just need to buy a raffle ticket for a chance to WIN! For $20, you can have perfect sight. I know it sounds too good to be true, but it's not! Also, if you don't wear contacts/glasses, you can transfer the prize. It is the Christmas Time - What better gift can you give someone than the Gift of Sight!

The more raffle tickets you buy, the more chance you have to win!

About the Doctor:

Emil William Chynn, MD, MBA
Dartmouth + Columbia + Harvard + Emory + NYU-trained
1st LASIK surgeon in NYC to have LASIK himself (in '99)
Only pure refractive surgeon in NYC who exclusively performs No-Cut/Flap LASEK!
15,000+ cases - 100% Legal To Drive!
Member AAO, ASCRS, MENSA

About the Center:

www.ParkAvenueLaser.com­
NY's Only 100% No-Cut/Flap LASEK Center
#1 LASEK Center in NYC-CBS News TV,
NY Times, Wall St. Journal, Herald Tribune, Daily News, Fox News TV, Ch. 9, SNL, WPLJ
102 E. 25th St. (& Park Ave. So.) NY NY 10010
(212) 741-8628 (212) 741-2390-Fax
(888) I-WANT-2020 1-888-492-6820

ONLY Laser Center featured in NY Times:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/26/fashion/26SKIN.html?ref=style­
Watch us on FOX News:
http://www.parkavenuelaser.com/fox-news-tv-live-lasek.php­

So as you can see, he is the absolute best doctor around. Feel free to contact the office or the doctor himself for more info. On Monday I saw an actual LASEK procedure, and it literally took 10 minutes, and there was no pain. That is it, for perfect sight! It sounds amazing, because it is AMAZING!

SO Buy your ticket/s now, for this once in a lifetime chance to WIN this GREAT PRIZE!

A Mo' to Remember Tickets/Raffle Tickets available at http://movember2010.eventbrite.com­
You can also check out my Movember Website for more info: MovemberNYC.weebly.com­

Hope to see you there, and who knows, YOU MIGHT BE THE WINNER!!!

A Mo' to Remember - A Movember Cele…