add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Alternative to the Bar Fun Things To Do In NYC Today! Message Board › New Meetup: Amazing New York Race - The Underground Edition

New Meetup: Amazing New York Race - The Underground Edition

user 7950922
New York, NY
Announcing a new Meetup for NYC Young Professionals' Alternative to the Bar Scene!

What: Amazing New York Race - The Underground Edition

When: Sunday, February 20, 2011 12:30 PM

Price: $35.00 per person

Where: Tracks Bar and Grill
11 Penn Plaza LIRR level of Penn Station — adjacent to the LIRR ticket windows.
New York, NY 10306

Join me in participating in the

Amazing New York Race - The Underground Edition

The Amazing New York Race - part scavenger hunt, part obstacle course and ALL NEW YORK. A series of clues leads you around the city performing physical and mental challenges along the way. The winter races are all underground so you can avoid the cold! Learn about what lurks beneath the surface of NYC while having a fun, interactive experience! Each member of the winning team receives a New York City gift package.

The Race takes three hours. Please wear comfortable shoes and bring an unlimited Metrocard. One member of the team should have a digital camera or camera phone. The Amazing New York Race starts promptly at the scheduled start time.

I have done two separate races with different themes, and I have had so much fun each time! I'm ready to win first this time! ;)

This will be an excellent opportunity to meet new people, explore the city and its underground, and have the greatest time while doing so.

Looking forward to racing around the city with you!!!

RSVP to this Meetup:­