Alternative to the Bar Fun Things To Do In NYC Today! Message Board › New Meetup: Night Out to the Theater #2

New Meetup: Night Out to the Theater #2

denise
user 7950922
New York, NY
Announcing a new Meetup for NYC area Young Professionals' Alternative to the Bar Scene!

What: Night Out to the Theater #2
When: Thursday, April 28, 2011 6:30 PM

Price: $20.00 per person

Where: Sofias Ristorante Italiano
221 W 46th St # 1
New York, NY 10036

Why: There was such a good response to the first theater night!

Hey All,

Since there was a good response to the first theater event, but I only had limited tickets, I worked some magic, and was able to get a hold of some more for the following Thursday. SO if you missed out on getting your tickets to the first Theater Night, here is your second chance. Don't wait, as they went in a matter a few hours last time. Cheers!

Time for us to have a great night out at the Theater! Yep, that's right, the Theater! I was able to get ahold of some hugely discounted barely Off-Broadway tickets! Let's go see:

Miss Abigail's Guide to Dating, Mating, and Marriage.

MISS ABIGAIL’S GUIDE TO DATING, MATING, & MARRIAGE is the story of Miss Abigail, the most sought-after relationship expert to the stars (think Dr. Ruth meets Emily Post), and her sexy sidekick Paco, as they travel the world teaching Miss Abigail’s outrageously funny "how-to's" on dating, mating and marriage!

During this 90-minute comedy, you’re guaranteed to laugh-out-loud and learn a thing or two . . . like how to have a perfect kiss (it’s all about lip position) . . . what you should and should not talk about on a date (don’t mention your troll doll collection) . . . and how to let a man think he wears the pants.

Let Miss Abigail take you back to a simpler time, before booty calls and before speed-dating . . . back when the divorce rate wasn’t 50% and when ‘fidelity’ was more than an investment firm!

MISS ABIGAIL’S GUIDE TO DATING, MATING & MARRIAGE was written by Ken Davenport and Sarah Saltzberg, whose previous credits include the award winning comedies The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee and Altar Boyz!

You’ll be laughing about love all night long! That’s the Miss Abigail guarantee!

Normally tickets are $69, and on Goldstar you can get them at half price ($34.50+processing fee) - BUT you know what... I can do you one better, and I have them for $20. You heard right, ONLY $20! (that's over 70% off.. WOOHOO!) I only have limited tickets, so get your seat early!

The show starts at 8pm, but We will be meeting at Sophia's ( an Italian Restaurant that is a pre-show staple - they have been around over 30 years) at 6:30pm. We can grab a pre-show bite, and some drinks. If you can't get off work in time for the pre-show mingle, It is fine to come to the show only . :)

Wow, Now that sounds like one heck of a Night Out! So I hope you'll join me for some eats/drinks, a great Theater production, and some new friendships. See you there!

Check it out!