Alternative to the Bar Fun Things To Do In NYC Today! Message Board › New Meetup: Night Out to the Theater - RAIN, A Beatles Tribute Show

New Meetup: Night Out to the Theater - RAIN, A Beatles Tribute Show

denise
user 7950922
New York, NY
Announcing a new Meetup for NYC area Young Professionals' Alternative to the Bar Scene!

What: Night Out to the Theater - RAIN, A Beatles Tribute Show
When: Wednesday, May 4, 2011 6:30 PM

Price: $35.00 per person

Where: Brooks Atkinson Theatre
256 W 47th St
New York City , NY
(212) 840-5577

Why: Who doesn't love the Beatles?

More theater, Yes please!

With the great response of our last theater outing, we are going to do it again. This time we are going to

RAIN, The Beatles Tribute.

THE MUSIC YOU LOVE.
THE TIMES YOU REMEMBER.

THE SHOW THAT TAKES YOU BACK.

"TRULY AMAZING!" —Cousin Brucie Morrow, Sirius XM Radio

"THE BEATLES ARE BACK!" —VarietyThis twist-and-shout smash just began its extended run at the Brooks Atkinson Theatre, giving more fans the chance to experience the sheer thrill of being transported to another era. With vintage television footage, authentic Beatles costumes and pitch-perfect performances of the legendary band's greatest classics, RAIN will take you and your family back to a time when all you needed was love, and a little help from your friends.

"THE NEXT BEST THING TO SEEING
THE BEATLES."
—Associated Press

Tickets normally range from $52.00 - $132.00 per ticket, depending on your seats. But have I got a deal for you. We will have phenomenal, Orchestra seats, for cheaper than you could find on the discount sites. These tickets are only $35! I know.. It's crazy!

We will meet at a close by restaurant (will be decided shortly) to mingle and get to know each other at 6:30pm, then head over to the theater for the 8pm show. If you can only make the show, that is totally fine, just let me know ahead of time so I can get you your ticket/s.

This will be a great night out, so get your tickets quick, and I hope you will join me!

Check it out!