add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Alternative to the Bar Fun Things To Do In NYC Today! Message Board › That Championship Season Broadway Tickets

That Championship Season Broadway Tickets

user 7950922
New York, NY
Hey Everyone,

I am so sorry this is last minute, and I do realize that I already sent out an email about Broadway tickets to RAIN. But I just got word of tickets for the Pulitzer Prize winning play THAT CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON for tomorrow (Wed 5/11) night's 8pm performance. Stellar cast: Keifer Sutherland, Brian Cox, Jason Patric, Chris Noth, Jim Gaffigan. Playing at the Bernard Jacobs Theatre, on Broadway.

Let me know asap if you are interested and how many tickets you would like so we can coordinate meeting.
These tickets are $30, and I am sure that you won't find a better deal than this. Hope to hear from you.