addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Alternative to the Bar Fun Things To Do In NYC Today! Message Board › Last ARCADIA Broadway tickets

Last ARCADIA Broadway tickets

denise
user 7950922
New York, NY
Hello Everyone,

So I had a couple people flake last minute, so I still have one pair and one solo ticket to tomorrow's Arcadia show. The show is at 3pm at the Barrymore Theater. Normally the tickets go for over $120, but I have them for $35 - It's a really great deal!

A little about the show:

Tom Stoppard's ARCADIA is now playing on Broadway for a limited engagement following a sold-out run in London. Directed by five-time Tony Award® nominee David Leveaux, ARCADIA is a masterpiece of misunderstanding and quest for knowledge resonating across centuries that John Lahr of The New Yorker calls "ONE OF THE GREAT PLAYS OF MY THEATERGOING LIFE." Arcadia features an exquisite cast including Margaret Colin, Billy Crudup, Raúl Esparza, and more. This show is critically acclaimed and very popular, so it is a rare opportunity that I have tickets.

Let me know if you are interested, as they are first come, first serve, and they always go quick. I can meet you anytime today, or I can meet you before the show tomorrow.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best,

Denise