Alternative to the Bar Fun Things To Do In NYC Today! Message Board › New Meetup: Solstice in Times Square aka A Unique Yoga Experience

New Meetup: Solstice in Times Square aka A Unique Yoga Experience

denise
user 7950922
New York, NY
Announcing a new Meetup for NYC area Young Professionals' Alternative to the Bar Scene!

What: Solstice in Times Square aka A Unique Yoga Experience
When: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 5:45 PM

Where: Blue Fin
1567 Broadway
New York, NY 10036

Alright Yoga Enthusiasts

Have I got a unique yoga experience for you.

On June 21st, yoga enthusiasts will celebrate the longest day of the year with an all day yoga fest. Attendees are challenged to find tranquility and transcendence in the midst of the world's most commercial and frenetic place, Times Square.

It is free to participate with registration, which only takes a few seconds to do. If you are into yoga, I would love for you to join me. It is for all levels (lets just say Beginners is probably above my actual yoga ability ;) ), so everyone can partake. I signed up for the 6pm-7:30pm class. We can meet in front of Blue Fin at 5:40pm, then head over to the check in area one block over.

To register, click HERE­.

Please do not RSVP on here until you have registered through the link above. You will not be able to participate in the yoga if you do not register! This is a very popular event, so please do not hesitate to register.

Maybe afterward we could do dinner, or drinks. Let me know if that is something that you would be interested in.

Either way, Hope to see you there clearing your mind next to me!

Check it out!