Alternative to the Bar Fun Things To Do In NYC Today! Message Board › Baby, It's You Broadway Tickets

Baby, It's You Broadway Tickets

denise
user 7950922
New York, NY
Hey there.

I know it is last minute, but I just got tickets for the Broadway musical BABY IT’S YOU for tomorrow night at 7pm. The Description is below. It’s playing at the Broadhurst Theatre which is located on 235 West 44th Street.

Tickets are $35 each.

Let me know asap if you are interested and how many tickets, so that I can coordinate with you on getting you the tickets, etc.

**Beth Leavel is nominated for Best Performance by an Actress in a leading role in a Musical!

The new Broadway musical Baby It's You! tells the inspiring story of Florence Greenberg, the woman who changed the recording world forever when she discovered The Shirelles and created Scepter Records, becoming the music industry's first female powerhouse. Starring Tony Award winner Beth Leavel as Greenberg, Baby It's You! is conceived by Floyd Mutrux, directed by Floyd Mutrux and Sheldon Epps, and written by Tony nominated book writers Mutrux and Colin Escott, the team behind Broadway's Million Dollar Quartet.

Let me know ASAP if interested, first come first serve!

Best,

Denise