addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Alternative to the Bar Fun Things To Do In NYC Today! Message Board › Super Excellent RAIN Broadway Tickets!!

Super Excellent RAIN Broadway Tickets!!

denise
user 7950922
New York, NY
Hello All,

This week I have some really phenomenal seats for RAIN, The Beatles Tribute. They are within the First 3 rows, Center Orchestra! If you haven't seen this show yet, or know someone who would like to, this would be a really great opportunity to do so. The seats are spectacular, and the show is scheduled to close on September 4th. You don't want to miss out on this show!

I have tickets for

-Wednesday 7/13 at 2pm

-Wednesday 7/13 at 8pm

-Thursday 7/14 at 7pm

Tickets are Only $35, so I can confidently say you will not find a better deal!

Let me know if you are interested, for which show, and for how many tickets.

Get em' while they're hot!!

Best,

Denise

"the next best thing to seeing The Beatles!" (Denver Post)