Alternative to the Bar Fun Things To Do In NYC Today! Message Board › Cheap Tix for 3 Different Shows!!!

Cheap Tix for 3 Different Shows!!!

denise
user 7950922
New York, NY
Hello Everyone,

It has been a while since I have posted tickets to any shows (I have been sick), but I am starting to feel better, and this weeks I got tickets galore! Here are the details:

Three Shows I have:

Love, Loss, and What I Wore

Voca People

We Live Here

Tickets for any of these shows are $80 + fees, but I have them for you for ONLY $30! These are great seats as always in the Orchestra Section.

Show # 1

LOVE, LOSS, AND WHAT I WORE

The funny LOVE LOSS AND WHAT I WORE, at the Westside Theater, 407 West 43rd Street.

Performance dates available for:

- Thursday at 8pm

- Friday at 8pm

- Sunday at 7pm

Description: Proving that a great show is always in fashion, Love, Loss, and What I Wore, with its starry rotating cast and compulsively entertaining subject matter, has become the toast of Off-Broadway. This intimate collection of stories is about to enter its second smash year. Like the popular book, the show uses clothing and accessories and the memories they trigger to tell funny and often poignant stories that all women can relate to, creating one of the most enduring theatergoing experiences in New York

Cast includes: La La Anthony, Dee Hoty, Samantha Mathis, Zuzanna Szadhowski, Concetta Tomei

====================

Show # 2

VOCA PEOPLE

The musical VOCA PEOPLE, at the Westside Theater, 407 West 43rd Street.

Performance dates available for:

- Thursday 11/3 at 7pm

- Friday 11/4 at 8pm

Voca People is an out-of-this-world musical event that combines vocal sounds, a capella singing, comedy and the art of beat box. Performed by eight performers with perfect harmony, there are no musical instruments, only vocals. Voca People believe music is the source of life that brings harmony, joy and refueling. A performance bursts with over 70 well known songs that create vocal "fireworks" and leave audiences clapping along and snapping their fingers. Voca People is the musical theater event that bridges languages, cultures, and planets.

===============

Show # 3

WE LIVE HERE

The Manhattan Theatre Club production WE LIVE HERE, at NY City Center, 131 West 55th Street

Tickets available for:

Friday 11/4 at 8pm

Sunday 11/6 at 2pm (closing performance)

Written by Zoe Kazan (acclaimed young actress commissioned to write the piece for MTC), Directed by Sam Gold, Featuring a great cast including Amy Irving, Mark Blum, Jessica Collins, Betty Gilpin, Oscar Isaac, and Jeremy Shamos

Allie Bateman's wedding is Sunday. When Dinah, her precocious younger sister, returns to their parents' home for the festivities, she brings more than anyone expected: a new boyfriend, whose hidden history resurrects passions and painful memories for the whole family. Over one emotionally charged weekend, The Batemans must acknowledge and accept loss to gain hope for regeneration Zoe Kazan, one of New York's most acclaimed young actors, returns to MTC for her New York playwriting debut with this world-premiere, MTC-commissioned play--an incisive and beautifully rendered portrait of a contemporary family coming together through grief and celebration.

Let me know as soon as possible if you would like tickets and be sure to indicate in your response 1) which show(s) you would like, and 2) How many tickets you need. First come, First serve, with limited tickets, so don't hesitate!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Denise