Alternative to the Bar Fun Things To Do In NYC Today! Message Board › NEW Philharmonic, Voca People, and NCAA Tickets Available!!!

NEW Philharmonic, Voca People, and NCAA Tickets Available!!!

denise
user 7950922
New York, NY
Hello Everyone,

Sorry for being last minute, but here are some NEW tickets for these events/shows:

1) I just got a limited number of tickets in for tomorrow night's (Saturday) 8pm NY Philharmonic Concert at Avery Fisher Hall at Lincoln Center. So for those of you who missed it last night or tonight, here's a good opportunity. Program includes: Haydn: Symphony No. 96, Miracle and Bruckner: Symphony No. 7. Bernard Haitink conducts

I also had one person cancel, so I have one pair of tickets for the Philharmonic for tonight at 8pm.

Tickets for the Philharmonic are $35 each (normally $85-100)

In addition, I have some more tickets for next week for VOCA PEOPLE at the Westside Theatre, 407 West 43rd Street. People are telling me they really enjoy this show. Tickets are available for:

- Monday at 8pm

- Tuesday at 8pm

- Wednesday at 7pm

I also have one ticket available for tonight's show.

Description of the show: Voca People is an out-of-this-world musical event that combines vocal sounds, a capella singing, comedy and the art of beat box. Performed by eight snow-white ruby-lipped performers with perfect harmony, there are no musical instruments, only vocals. Voca People believe music is the source of life that brings harmony, joy and refueling. A performance bursts with over 70 well known songs that create vocal "fireworks" and leave audiences clapping along and snapping their fingers. Voca People is the musical theater event that bridges languages, cultures, and planets

Tickets for this are also $30 each (normally $80)

And I have tickets for the NCAA MEN'S LEGENDS CLASSIC COLLEGE BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT at the Izod Center in East Rutherford, N J (at the Meadowlands) for this Saturday night at 6:30pm. There are two games being played on Saturday night back to back:

- Vanderbilt vs. N.C. State

- Texas vs. Oregon

Should be good games, especially with no NBA right now. This tournament is a precursor to the NCCA Tournament – and all four of these teams have a combined 77 appearances in past NCAA tourneys.

Tickets are $25 each for this event.

If you are interested in any of these tickets, please let me know asap which tickets you want, and how many, and we will set up a time to meet up.

Best,

Denise