Alternative to the Bar Fun Things To Do In NYC Today! Message Board › Blue Man Group Tickets for Tonight!

Blue Man Group Tickets for Tonight!

denise
user 7950922
New York, NY
Hey,

I just got a few last minute tickets to the really fun show BLUE MAN GROUP for tonight at 8pm. Limited number of tickets available so respond asap as they usually go fast.

It’s at the Astor Place Theater, 434 Lafayette Street. Just below the intersection of Astor Place and Lafayette.

Let me know asap if you want tickets, and how many. I’d highly recommend it if you can make it.

They are $35 each.

Best,

Denise

Description: It's new. It's cool. Blue Man Group has updated its New York show. Taking a closer look at the technology that both surrounds and isolates us, Blue Man Group showcases technogeek ingenuity while uniting the audience in primal, collective exhilaration. Signature Blue Man Group moments combine with breathtakingly fun new pieces for an explosive evening of entertainment.

The silent, inquisitive Blue Man character was the brainchild of three forward-thinking friends - Matt Goldman, Phil Stanton and Chris Wink - who pooled their multifarious talents and interests to create a theatrical presentation that was completely new.