Alternative to the Bar Fun Things To Do In NYC Today! Message Board › Tix to Cyrano De Bergerac, If There is I haven't Fount it, and A Bullet for

Tix to Cyrano De Bergerac, If There is I haven't Fount it, and A Bullet for Adolf

denise
user 7950922
New York, NY
Hello,

I just got in ticket to 3 great shows: The wonderful Roundabout production IF THERE IS I HAVEN’T FOUND IT (Starring Jake Gyllenhall and Brian F. O’Byrne), New Broadway show CYRANO DE BERGERAC, starring Tony Winner Douglas Hodge, and WOODY HARRELSON’S, A BULLET FOR ADOLF.

Please let me know what show you are interested in, which performance you would like to attend, and how many tickets you need.  Thanks.

Best,

Denise

Descriptions below:

1) IF THERE IS I HAVEN’T FOUND IT

Roundabout Theatre Company at the Laura Pels Theatre 111 West 46th

Tickets available for tonight (Thursday 9/13) at 7:30:

So I have limited tickets for this new play by the Roundabout Theatre Company.  If you can make it, I’d highly recommend it, because of the star power in the show, it is a difficult ticket to get. Just lucky we have gotten some this week as it is in a limited run. Great play.  Small intimate theatre.

Tickets are $30

Description: Fifteen-year-old Anna's weight makes her a natural target for bullies. When her mom transfers Anna to the school where she teaches in order to protect her daughter, it only makes things worse. Anna's environmentalist dad, determined to finish his new book and save the planet, is no help at all. Just as Anna gets suspended for retaliating with a head-butt, her estranged uncle Terry (Jake Gyllenhall in his American stage debut) arrives unannounced. A heartbroken drifter with the mouth of a sailor, Terry reaches out to Anna in a way that no one ever has. Their unexpected friendship sends her parents' rocky marriage into a tailspin as the whole family wonders, what--or who--really needs saving?

2) New Broadway play CYRANO de BERGERAC, at the American Airlines Theatre, 227 West 42nd Street (between 7th and 8th Avenues)

Saturday 9/15 at 2pm

Tickets are $35

Not to be missed.  New Broadway play Tony Award® winner Douglas Hodge (lead actor in La Cage aux Folles) is sure to dazzle Broadway audiences again in this delightful new production of the timeless classic Cyrano de Bergerac, directed by Jamie Lloyd (The Royal Court Theatre’s The Pride). Also starring as Roxanne is the delightful Clémence Poésy (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows) and Patrick Page (Beauty and the Beast, SpiderMan, A Man for All Seasons).

3) A BULLET FOR ADOLF, at New World Stages, 340 West 50th Street

Tickets for this are $30 and available for:

- Thu 9/13, 8pm
- Fri 9/14, 8pm
- Sat 9/15, 2pm
- Sat 9/15, 8pm
- Sun 9/16, 3pm
- Sun 9/16, 7pm

During the summer of 1983, in the sweltering heat of Houston, an unlikely friendship is formed when a couple of mid-western rubes with uncertain futures meet up with a slick New Yorker on the run from his past. The disappearance of a WWII artifact sets off a chain of events that proves that nothing changes the present like a blast from the past. The characters that populate this hysterical, rapid-fire new comedy by real-life friends Woody Harrelson and Frankie Hyman are based on real people, though the events depicted are fiction and the names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent.

“Bullet for Adolf has all the markings of a cult show!
We’re in Tarantino territory!”
New York Post

“A high-energy comedy that will surely entertain!”
Associated Press

“Bullet for Adolf is filled with go-for-broke comedy that works!”
Entertainment Weekly

“Packed with side-splitting one-liners!”
Show Business Weekly

“Woody Harrelson and Frankie Hyman have peppered the dialogue with funny one-liners and retorts that can turn a typically staid theater crowd into a bunch of spectators cheering on a game of the dozens!”
Entertainment Weekly