align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Alternative to the Bar Fun Things To Do In NYC Today! Message Board › COMEDY FUNDRAISER FOR ANIMAL RESCUE - 2/20/13

COMEDY FUNDRAISER FOR ANIMAL RESCUE - 2/20/13

Tom R.
TomRagu
New York, NY
Post #: 66

I'd like to invite members of this Meetup Group to myTom Ragu & Friends comedy showcase on Wednesday, February 20th.

Come to the show, meet new people & enjoy a laugh with each other.

Please feel welcome to arrive together & sit with people that you know - or be adventurous and enjoy the show with Meetup Members you have never hung out with before.

Showtime is 6pm @ Greenwich Village Comedy Club ~ 99 MacDougal Street (formerly "99 BELOW") between West 3 & Bleecker in The West Village.

This time around is a very special performance, benefiting my favorite charity: LOLI'S PLACE Animal Rescue, a Non-Profit Organization dedicated to ending the euthanasia of animals through spaying/neutering - and finding permanent, loving homes.

Admission to this fund-raiser is just $5.00*

Here are the details:
http://www.meetup.com...­

I hope that you'll be able to join all of us!

It's always a good time, and THIS TIME it's for a good cause ....

Tom Ragu

*Admission is $5.00. There is a one-beverage minimum, per-person. The Producer's proceeds will be donated directly to LOLI's PLACE ANIMAL RESCUE.