addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Alternative to the Bar Fun Things To Do In NYC Today! Message Board › Tonight's Rubin Museum Event

Tonight's Rubin Museum Event

denise
user 7950922
New York, NY
Hello Everyone,

Wow!  Looks like we all need a nice night out at a lovely museum.  We will be meeting at the Rubin Museum of Art in the K2 Lounge area.  We have reserved tables that will have "Denise's Meetup" signs on them.  We can gather here, grab a bite or drink, and socialize.  The meetup starts at 6:30pm (when I should be able to get there by), but we do have the tables reserved from 6-10pm, so feel free to get there early to take advantage of the drink specials (2 for 1 drinks from 6-7pm).  Once we have gathered and chatted for a bit, we then can disperse out and check out the exhibits.  If you have any questions or need to get a hold of me, feel free to text or call me at (408) 892-5934.

See you tonight!

Best,

Denise