addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Alternative to the Bar Fun Things To Do In NYC Today! Message Board › Sorry for Typo on Ticket Email

Sorry for Typo on Ticket Email

denise
user 7950922
New York, NY
Hello,

Just wanted to let you know that the tickets are for everyone, and I just made a typo on the email.  I also sent out an email to my all girl group, and didn't change the salutation.  My apologies.  If you are interested in any of the tickets, please let me know.

Best,

Denise