addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Alternative to the Bar Fun Things To Do In NYC Today! Message Board › Celebrating My Birthday Tonight At Cellar Bar

Celebrating My Birthday Tonight At Cellar Bar

Michael C.
user 8727161
New York, NY
Sorry for the last minute invite, some of my friends are throwing me a party at Cellar Bar tonight on 40th between 5th & 6th from 11 pm to 4 am, ladies FREE till midnight and gents pay $20 all night.

Cellar Bar is a beautiful venue and the music by Francis Mercier is just incredible, hope to see you all at Cellar Bar tonight.