Yes, that's a stock photo.
A few things to note:
- The tail used to have a wire to support it. This made it stick out at 90 degrees and it looked really unnatural, so I pulled it apart and removed that. I still have the foam that used to be inside the tail (shown in the pictures). Personally, I think it'd look better stuffed with polyfill, but I'll leave that up to you.
- A few minor seams have been sewn together, but they're sturdy now.
- Everything needs to be brushed. It's been sitting in a box for a number of years now.
- And because it's been stuffed in a box for a while, the feet are a little curled. But they should flatten out with time and use.
- I'm around 5'10" or 5'11" and this just fits me. The person I got it from was shorter than me, and it fit great. The way these 'suits are built, it'll fit a variety of sizes pretty well.
Also, I'm more inclined to have this go to someone who doesn't have a 'suit yet, so if you're interested and you don't have a 'suit, let me know, and I'll take that into consideration. Otherwise, it'll go to whoever's interested.
On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 3:12 PM, mousepaws <[address removed]>
That link isn't the picture of the actual suit. That link is a stock photo. If you don't have pics of the actual suit, I guess we'll just have to see it at the bowling.
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY
", your message will be sent to everyone
on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by mousepaws ([address removed]) from Furlife
To learn more about mousepaws, visit his/her member profile
To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here
Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]