Furlife Message Board › Looking for Good Fursuit Makers in Seattle Area. Suggestions?

Looking for Good Fursuit Makers in Seattle Area. Suggestions?

MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 3
Hey guys! I'm getting on the fursuit boat! MY FIRST FURSUIT! :D :D :D

I need suggestions of local fursuit makers. I got alot of homework to do! :D

EDIT: I'm also looking for a place that does custom brass belt buckles. If you know my fursona, he wears a brass ovel buckle alot with a unique silhouette of a coyote howling. I would like to have one made for my fursuit.

EDIT: I HAVE decided on a maker. Rarakie aka FurGenStudios in New Zealand.
Here is a progress photo: http://www.furaffinit...­
Solarfox U.
user 14299262
Blaine, WA
Post #: 13
i know fenrirs_child is local but not taking any comisions for full suits for a good while, right now she still finishing up the last 2 i believe, one is mine and after that she is only going to to small projects for awhile.
Exdraghunt
user 13050616
Seattle, WA
Post #: 45
Others on the local list are Razzy Lee, Tweeko, and myself. :3
jennifer m.
user 26372492
Seattle, WA
Post #: 2
Yes i know Tweeko does and I'm not sure who else..I'm also looking into getting a fur suit ..so let me know what u find out^.^
SiberHamster
user 20741891
Seattle, WA
Post #: 2
I too have an interest in getting a fursuit and have the same questions...
MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 4
Hey guys!

I do believe I have made a choice to go with either Don't Hug Cacti or Rarakie for a fursuit!

I am still talking with both makers to make a final decision. They were rather expensive, but they are the best out there I think. Thank you everyone for the suggestions! :)
Ryan (.
Skyan
Seattle, WA
Post #: 60
Good stuff! :D
MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 5
It looks like I inquired with Rarakie too late. She took her last available spot a day before I inquired with her. I'll be going with Don't Hug Cacti.
MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 6
uh... OK, I take that back! XD

I emailed Rarakie saying "oh, sorry to hear that. I would of needed the fursuit before September anyway.".

She wrote back saying that she will probably take fursuits again in April, and she could totally finish it by Sept. SO, I asked her if she didn't mind reserving that spot for me, and I agreed to go with her instead of DHC! :D

Very excited about hiring Rarakie/FurGen. I'm sure you see alot of FurGen in Europe, but not in the states! :D

So yeah, as of this point I have a gentlemen's agreement with Rarakie. Next spring I will have the cash shaved up and she'll start work. If everything goes well, I will have my suit by RF12. :D
Ryan (.
Skyan
Seattle, WA
Post #: 61
Sweet, congrats Max!!