add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Furlife Message Board › Hello there! Glad to have found you all!

Hello there! Glad to have found you all!

A former member
Post #: 1
I live in everett and have always been fascinated by people in fursuits. For christmas this year my husband got me a penguin suit for our december shenanigans (he has a santa claus suit). Last year we dressed him up and paraded all over seattle, this year he'll have a penguin in tow (literally, as I can only see out of one eye at a time in that penguin head). It sounds like you guys make some of your own suits, and I would love to do that sometime. I always wanted to be a cat!
Seattle, WA
Post #: 18
Very cool! So, you sound like you're just doing your own thing, not really into the whole furry crowd then?
A former member
Post #: 2
I didn't know there was a local furry crowd until recently! My husband and I love to dress in a variety of costumes all year long, but I would like to meet the furry crowd.
I remember when Rain Furriest started, I learned about it at Norwescon a few years ago if I remember correctly.
I was so excited to get my penguin costume in the mail, it was what my husband bought me for Christmas. MOST people would not understand, right? People that know me, my sense of humour, my love for dressing up in costume, mostly understand. Maybe.
Stanwood, WA
Post #: 2
Welcome Michele!

Yeah Costuming!

I would be happy to chat with you and hubby about the furry fandom sometime - I live north, but drive through Everett daily.

- Christofur
Eternally C.
user 10923537
Tacoma, WA
Post #: 79
come out to a meet with us crazy furs!
Everett, WA
Post #: 63
Yay, another Everett fur! Welcome to our little crazy world. :P