addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Furlife Message Board › My first suit

My first suit

Cresky-Chan
Cresky
Seattle, WA
Post #: 2
Well, I've come to a point where I want to finally get my very first suit made *squee* I get so jealous when I see everybody in theirs... I just want one of my own... I was wondering if there was anybody around the seattle area that made them... Or knows somebody that makes them... Any type of aid would be fantastic, and I hope to see some of you's at neighbors for new years... =^.^=
MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 27
Yey! I know the feeling all too well. I just got my first suit myself like.. NOW. XD Local suitmakers are vital for repairs, but you shouldn't hire a maker JUST because they are local. Do homework and research who has the quality of suit for the price you're willing to pay. Shipping is a moot point for the quality of work you might want.
Carma/Stella
Marysville, WA
Post #: 7
I made my first suit and I love it. I just watched tutorials on youtube and figured stuff out. All together I spent $150 on my creation. Try making your own. Its a lot of fun. LOL.
Eternally C.
user 10923537
Tacoma, WA
Post #: 78
Twinkyarts is open for quotes its owned by Tweeko