Furlife Message Board › Fursuiters: Need help! D:

Fursuiters: Need help! D:

MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 29
Hey guys!

I don't know of any suiters I have seen or met yet in the Seattle area have any black on their suits, but I am in a pinch an need help. :(

My suit arrived, and the gloves were WAY too small, and had to be shipped back to be remade. This messes up my plans for a photoshoot with PFL and the bowling meet later next month. Is there any way I can borrow some black fursuit gloves from anyone?

The new gloves wouldn't get to me for several months since my suitmaker just went on vacation. :(
Ryan (.
Skyan
Seattle, WA
Post #: 71
I hear gloves are fairly simple to make... maybe you can coordinate with one of the local suit builders and build a pair of your own?
Carma/Stella
Marysville, WA
Post #: 10
well if you lived near Marysville and had the fabric you want i could sew up a pair of gloves for free.
Exdraghunt
user 13050616
Seattle, WA
Post #: 53
I've got some black fur surplus up at my place, but no pre-made handpaws. (just white ones) It's super simple to make gloves, though, I could show you easy. Problem is I'm not back in Seattle for another two weeks, so it'd be mid-Jan before I could do anything. If you want to sew your own, there's tutorials around on the subject.

If you can't find some handpaws, really the best thing to do is get some black gloves to wear for a little while and use a long sleeve shirt rather than the furry armsleeves on the suit.
MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 30
That's sweet of you guys, but I would hate to waste your fabric since my gloves would come in the mail a few weeks later. I wouldn't need them after I got the ones I paid for fixed. That's why I was hoping to just borrow someone else's already made ones, ya know?

I haven't found anyone who has a fursuit with black arms. :( I honestly don't know what to do. :\
MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 31
I've got some black fur surplus up at my place, but no pre-made handpaws. (just white ones) It's super simple to make gloves, though, I could show you easy. Problem is I'm not back in Seattle for another two weeks, so it'd be mid-Jan before I could do anything. If you want to sew your own, there's tutorials around on the subject.

I probably would of taken you up on that if you were in town.

I'm gonna see if Razzy can make me some cheap quick made gloves from scraps. Something that'd be ok to recycle after a month.
Safyras
user 14434775
Redmond, WA
Post #: 35
I am in the bellevue area and have some long pile black fur and short pile whatever it is you need, granted my making hands is still in rookie status but I am willing to help you if you haven't found any yet.
MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 32
I am in the bellevue area and have some long pile black fur and short pile whatever it is you need, granted my making hands is still in rookie status but I am willing to help you if you haven't found any yet.

That would be great! Are you free this sun/monday?
Safyras
user 14434775
Redmond, WA
Post #: 37

That would be great! Are you free this sun/monday?

I will check my schedule once I get off work, on my phone atn. All in all if Sunday fails I am free after 5pm on Monday.
MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 38
Problem solved! Matrices did a WONDERFUL job making some gloves for me yesterday. So nice that I will probably use them instead of my made-with-suit gloves from FurGen. << >> Don't tell Rarakie. XD

Thanks to all who offered to help! You guys are super awesome. Mod/admin can like, close/lock this thread or whatever.

So....anyone wanna go suiting? I have the itch now... XD