Furlife Message Board › When Furballs Strike 8 - Rideshare/Carpool

When Furballs Strike 8 - Rideshare/Carpool

Kijani L.
user 6968976
Group Organizer
Bothell, WA
Post #: 2
Hello everyone, I made this thread so all WFS attendees can better organize rideshares and carpools to the meet and to the dinner afterwards.

Part of what makes FurLife great is everyone's willingness to help each other out, so thanks in advance for making sure everyone can attend and have a great time!

Kijani
MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 34
Leaving SeaTac heading North. I am full for now! Sorry!.

Carpool: Aeturnus, Keeko

Going to after dinner. Not staying for after-party.

After the dinner at Old Country's is over, I'm going home. If you wanna stay later, you'd have to find another ride.
A former member
Post #: 8
Hey Max, you know where Aunt Becki's Deli is at? I'd be more than happy to meet you there, and the place itself isn't that far from 509. The one thing I'll be bringing is a bowling ball and a back pack. Also, how much do you want for gas?
MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 35
Do you have an address? Google is no help finding said business.
A former member
Post #: 9
19110 Des Moines Memorial Dr, SeaTac, WA

I made a mistake with the spelling. It's a 'Y' instead of an 'I.'
MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 36
Wow, that is pretty close! Sure! I'll pick ya up! You can email me when the time comes to remind me and get like numbers n stuff.
Keeko
user 12280507
Seattle, WA
Post #: 133
Now I COULD bus it there.....but if I were to get a ride...I'd be your best friiieeeeennnnd. :D
MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 37
This ride would finally upgrade me to friend status? Count me in! :D
Keeko
user 12280507
Seattle, WA
Post #: 134
Yaaay you has a new best friend and his name is Keeko!! xD ;P
A former member
Post #: 10
A little off topic, but you won't mind if I get ride with you to and from Vancoufur? I'll be bringing my backpack and a duffel bag.