Post #: 42
I am flying to Vancoufur. Sorry.
In style I suppose.

Hey, free is free. :3
Blaidd G.
user 26783562
Seattle, WA
Post #: 6
I will be working until 1:30pm that day. I still intend to go, but I won't bother trying to get there in time for bowling. Instead I'll just take my uber awesome camera and take lots of pictures... and maybe I'll join the fur pile ... I mean the group photo ... this time. We'll see. Anyway, I'll have an empty car, going from South Seattle (Georgetown area, just across the First Avenue Bridge). If anyone needs a late ride, I can pick them up anywhere in between. Downtown Seattle would probably be the easiest to get to, but I'm fine with whatever. I don't mind going a little out of my way to pick someone up, for example, Capitol Hill or University District. Kent would probably be a little too far... However, the farther I have to go out of my way to pick you up, the more likely I am to need gas money to make the trip.

My car is also available for people that manage to get *to* the Meet but don't have transportation of their own. I can comfortable seat 3, a possible 4th if they're skinny and okay with lots of physical contact (in other words, they'll be squished in the middle of the back seat). I didn't go to the last couple of after-dinner-party type things for various reasons (for example, I have a personal boycott against Denny's and will not eat there... ever). However, I intend to enjoy this Meet to the fullest, and plan to stay with everyone else until I get told to go home, or I feel like I'm about to pass out (I do have to get up super early to go to work at 5:00am). As I mentioned in regard to picking people up on the way there, I have no problem with going a little out of my way to take people home. Bellevue, for example, might be a little far... but Edmond or Everett is fine. I live in Shoreline, just slightly south of where the bowling alley is.
Carma/Stella
Marysville, WA
Post #: 11
Can I get a ride from bowling to dinner? And then back home? I'll have a little gas money. A friend of the family lives on bothell and can get me to the bowling, but after that I'm on my own.
can anyone help?
Carma
MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 47
I can't give anyone else a ride for now. I would not have enough room for cargo/fursuits. Not only that, but I might not have my gf's car saturday. Might have to use my car, which means i'd only have one seat. We'll see. Sorry!
A former member
Post #: 11
You don't have to worry about giving me a ride. I won't be attending.
MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 48
Something wrong?
Tyler
user 32869662
Lakewood, WA
Post #: 1
I will need a ride from Lakewood
Dolph
user 8138504
Bothell, WA
Post #: 15
I live in north Bothell and I can offer a ride to and from nearby areas.