addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Furlife Message Board › Vacuum forming in Seattle/Lynnwood/etc?

Vacuum forming in Seattle/Lynnwood/etc?

fenrirs_child
fenrirs_child
Lynnwood, WA
Post #: 222
Looking to have a couple molds made, and I don't want to get/make my own rig. If anyone has their own/has access to one, I'd gladly pay you to make some up for me, or do a trade for fursuit stuff for the equivalent value. Short of that, any local recommendations would help too.

Link to my work: http://www.fenrirschi...­
fenrirs_child
fenrirs_child
Lynnwood, WA
Post #: 223
Would you be up for making me some gloves?

You've got a vacuum table? Sweet! I suppose I could do a set of handpaws for all of the molds. I'm perfecting a really nice realistic two-toned claw that mimics the translucent outside and the pink quick inside, so I could put some of those on there too. Is a styrofoam original going to be enough/work for this? I was thinking of using that sheet insulation foam, but I've never had any experience with vacuum forming machines so I really don't know.