Furlife Message Board › Hoping to get to know my fellow group members.

Hoping to get to know my fellow group members.

Zapper
user 7587737
Provo, UT
Post #: 4
Hello i know Ive only been a member of this group for a couple of. Days now but i would. like to get know some of you a little bit to see if we happen to share some. Of the same interests or any similar ones my interests are.Harry potter,computers,earth science,reading,science of the human body to see.How it works,and time travel i also like turtles,dogs and wolfs. If you share some of these same or similar interests then. Let me know so hopefully i can get to know some of my fellow group members.
Alphapak
The_Lunar_Wolf
Everett, WA
Post #: 65
Greetings Zapper, welcome to FurLife.
Wow, Utah. You're pretty far away from Seattle. I hope we'll get to see you sometime when the next time you head our ways.

Anyways, I'm Alphapak, nice to meet you. I've been a member of FurLife since July of 2009. My first meetup was the Anniversary BBQ party that year.
Compared to you, science is one of my weakest subjects. Mine subject strength is with English, and Math.

I love to listen to music, usually something that gives a happy and upbeat feel. (Owl City- Fireflies, ELO- Twilight, E-Type- Life, just to name a few.)

I'm also a big otaku nerd over the live-action Tokusatsu (Special Effects) genre series and movies. Everything from Godzilla, Ultraman, Kamen (Masked) Rider, Super Sentai, Power Rangers, and anything similar. It's also part of the reason why I like to wear a red scarf. :P

The inspiration for my fursona came from a RPG video game character, Volk, from the PlayStation 2 game Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits.

Well, that's all I'm willing to share about myself. I hope to see you around in the near future.
Zapper
user 7587737
Provo, UT
Post #: 6
By time travel i meant the kind. You might see in a movie or tv show.
Zapper
user 7587737
Provo, UT
Post #: 7
Hi alphapak yeah i guess you could. Say utah is a long ways from seattle though i've never been there. Myself at this point i don't really know when or if i'd be able. To go to seattle i do enjoy being part of the group just the same. And as i said i do have an interest in science it's also nice to meet you to well anyway thanks for the welcome the group.