addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Furlife Message Board › Feel like derping about?

Feel like derping about?

Luna Snowwolf/Xion...
iBiTe
Arlington, WA
Post #: 1
So I'm gonna be getting a group together to just hang about, possibly go to a arcade, eat pizza, drinks. Still getting the works out. I live in the Arlington area, but was possibly thinking going to everett or lynnwood ^.=.^

If your interested just let me know ^.^
Raikon K.
user 12741522
Everett, WA
Post #: 242
I'd be interested though may not feel any better till next week x.x I live in Everett and wouldn't mind going to Lynnwood though the only areas I know is the mall and off HW 99 so would need a ride once I get to one of those places.
Luna Snowwolf/Xion...
iBiTe
Arlington, WA
Post #: 4
I'd be interested though may not feel any better till next week x.x I live in Everett and wouldn't mind going to Lynnwood though the only areas I know is the mall and off HW 99 so would need a ride once I get to one of those places.

Would do the event for at least a week or two ((in process of getting a new truck for Cirothes fencing job)) yeah colds bleh they are going around. Was also thinking of doing something around the space needle in that large playground/arcade area ^.=.^
and rides are no problem we can fit at least 3 in the car and depending on the truck he picks 2-4
Raikon K.
user 12741522
Everett, WA
Post #: 246
kewl
shuga's h.
user 30757452
Seattle, WA
Post #: 7
I'd like to, but it's a pretty long drive for me, if I took the bus or shuttle or something is there a chance of being picked up from te Closest transit hub? Coming from university place (between Lakewood and gig harbor and Tacoma, kinda)
Alphapak
The_Lunar_Wolf
Everett, WA
Post #: 67
I'd like to, but it's a pretty long drive for me, if I took the bus or shuttle or something is there a chance of being picked up from te Closest transit hub? Coming from university place (between Lakewood and gig harbor and Tacoma, kinda)
^That's an even longer trip by transit bus to get to Everett or Arlington than driving. But hey, it'll save you gas money. lol :P

This sounds like an interesting meet up if it's not too far from Everett.
Luna Snowwolf/Xion...
iBiTe
Arlington, WA
Post #: 11
can do pick ups at the everett bus station as long as there is room we can fit up to 3 people in the back and 3 suits in the trunk in the car, if its the truck we can fit about 8 suits and possibly 4 people(not including us that would be 6 XD)
Raikon K.
user 12741522
Everett, WA
Post #: 249
lol either way seems like 3 people so far.
Luna Snowwolf/Xion...
iBiTe
Arlington, WA
Post #: 14
lol either way seems like 3 people so far.
well 3 plus 2 (me and cirothe) and possibly fisk and carma will go carma we gotta pick up so if we are using car its now filled
Raikon K.
user 12741522
Everett, WA
Post #: 250
lol well you gotta pick up quite a few people.