addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Furlife Message Board › Feel like derping about?

Feel like derping about?

Luna Snowwolf/Xion...
iBiTe
Arlington, WA
Post #: 15
lol well you gotta pick up quite a few people.
psh fisk can drive himself XD
and you have a seat and carma for sure, and if the others are planning on going i need to know, have one seat left ^.^
Michael J F.
DonFoxie
Seattle, WA
Post #: 133
If we're doing seattle center, I'm in. I wanted to head back there later in the season anyway for some of the festivals, but this sounds really kinda fun and peaceful... by furry standards :3

I'd love to ride in the back of the truck... or anywhere I can stick my head out the window.
Luna Snowwolf/Xion...
iBiTe
Arlington, WA
Post #: 17
If we're doing seattle center, I'm in. I wanted to head back there later in the season anyway for some of the festivals, but this sounds really kinda fun and peaceful... by furry standards :3

I'd love to ride in the back of the truck... or anywhere I can stick my head out the window.

XD okay M.J so sounds like a plan.
So date pending BUT will for sure Seattle center derping about ^.^ possibly next month
A former member
Post #: 9
I'd be interested though may not feel any better till next week x.x I live in Everett and wouldn't mind going to Lynnwood though the only areas I know is the mall and off HW 99 so would need a ride once I get to one of those places.

Learn yourself some buses!
Raikon K.
user 12741522
Everett, WA
Post #: 253
I'd be interested though may not feel any better till next week x.x I live in Everett and wouldn't mind going to Lynnwood though the only areas I know is the mall and off HW 99 so would need a ride once I get to one of those places.

I would but the arrow to my knee prevents me from doing so :P
Blaidd G.
user 26783562
Seattle, WA
Post #: 9
Sounds interesting. I would possibly like to go... depending on day, time, and work schedule. I seem to be working Saturdays a lot. If I'm available, my car can hold up to the 3 more people... but unfortunately, unless we know it's a time I won't be working, I'm not exactly reliable transportation.
A former member
Post #: 10

I would but the arrow to my knee prevents me from doing so :P

You're not funny! <:
A former member
Post #: 11
Seattle center is a big hop from Everett or Lynnwood. However, I do love me some Seatle fun. Absolutely love the city. ^v^