addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Furlife Message Board › possible furmeet

possible furmeet

user 14434775
Redmond, WA
Post #: 38
So I have been busy these past couple of months with the holidays and work, so my apologies for the lack of my usual once a month fur meet.

I do intend on hosting a fur meet soon and was considering the date, Feb. 25, the last saturday of this month. Would you be free and willing to come out?
Raikon K.
user 12741522
Everett, WA
Post #: 252
I wouldn't mind commin out and about if there's enough people showin up.
Luna Snowwolf/Xion...
Arlington, WA
Post #: 19
when and where will this be held? ^.^ I may be game for this I love a good hang out time
user 14434775
Redmond, WA
Post #: 39
It is on feb. 25 starting at 2pm, posting the meet after replying here^^
user 14434775
Redmond, WA
Post #: 40­ Hope to see you all there^^