addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Furlife Message Board › Greetings and such from a fandom newbie

Greetings and such from a fandom newbie

Keeroh
Keeroh
Pleasant Hill, CA
Post #: 1
tongue
Raikon K.
user 12741522
Everett, WA
Post #: 258
No worries on being a newbie, everyone started out that way. Also if you had MSN or Yahoo that'd work better ( I'm being forced atm to use Trillian and it's being a brat and not letting me login to my Aim for some odd reason. )
Keeroh
Keeroh
Pleasant Hill, CA
Post #: 2
No worries on being a newbie, everyone started out that way. Also if you had MSN or Yahoo that'd work better ( I'm being forced atm to use Trillian and it's being a brat and not letting me login to my Aim for some odd reason. )
Ah, yeah I have MSN as well (Not sure why I didn't link it) - thingything[@]hotmail.com
(Yay for silly IM usernames)
Raikon K.
user 12741522
Everett, WA
Post #: 259
mine is GoldSlasherco15{@}hotmail.com
Keeko
user 12280507
Seattle, WA
Post #: 141
Welcome newbie! :D Hopefully we'll be seeing you at some of the meet-ups, it's always fun meeting newfolk!
shuga's h.
user 30757452
Seattle, WA
Post #: 9
Hi! im a kinda newbie to and my name is shuga :} nice to meet you!
Alphapak
The_Lunar_Wolf
Everett, WA
Post #: 71
Greetings! Welcome to FurLife fellow newbie. :D
A former member
Post #: 89
Bountiful greetings upon your humble shoulders, my good fur.
Welcome to this adventurous community.

Rule 1 about being a fur in the community: (Don't be nervous) It's no different than actual socializing, so don't let others or yourself tell you that you have to do certain things to qualify to hang out. Just bring yourself and be yourself. If you want to dress up or create a fursona; that's great, but it's not required.
There are some tight circles that require their members to be crafters, artists, suit makers, etc. But in general the meets on this group are open to everybody, even the art jams.

Rule 2 about being a fur in the community: (Don't forget, we're still human) small circuits make for quick processing. We're a jolly, loving, silly, tolerant and some would say immature bunch. It's common to feel comfortable when surrounded by other furs for the first time. But when things go wrong the news spreads fast. Faster if it's funny. Just because you can let your hair down and cut loose doesn't mean it's a good idea to drop your guard.

Rule 3 about being a fur in the community: (Have a good time on your terms) It's all about enjoying yourself. If you ever find yourself not having a good time, you don't need to tough it out till the end, we'll understand without hassle that you need to leave. It would probably be for the best to head out if you've had your fill and need some time alone. It's good to go to meets with a friend, because then if it doesn't turn out so good, at least you can still have fun with your friend until you're ready to go.
MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 61
Welcome man! I added you to my AIM and I'll hit ya up for a convo sometime. :3

I'm SORTA new. I'm new to Furlife, Seattle, and fursuiting. But for being furry I have been doing this crazy stuff on and off for about 13 years. XD So, I sorta know how ya feel. :3

Glad to have another face to the group! I hope to see you at a few meets! :D