addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Furlife Message Board › Magic: The Gathering Meetups. WHO PLAYS?

Magic: The Gathering Meetups. WHO PLAYS?

Seattle, WA
Post #: 71
I am thinking about starting some MTG gaming meet ups. HOWEVER, I need to see how many people here on Furlife actually PLAY MTG. I need that info to see how plausible any MTG meetup might be. If no one plays it, I'm gonna dump the idea.

SO, I need all MTG nerds to sign off here! *MEE!*
Blaidd G.
user 26783562
Seattle, WA
Post #: 14
I used to play. I still know the rules and stuff mostly. But it got to be a very expensive habit and I quit, and sold all my cards. Besides, as much as I've been working I doubt I would have time.
Nathan W.
user 19222351
Renton, WA
Post #: 18
Casual player here, got two decks mostly greenish
Seattle, WA
Post #: 76
Not much of a response after a couple weeks. :(

I guess a MTG meet is out. However, if you two wanna keep your decks near by, I'd love to playwith you someday at a general meet. Maybe I'll just keep tabs of you two and bring my deck when I see you're gonna be at the same bowling meet or some such as me. :3

Mod can lock thread.
A former member
Post #: 6

Oh god meh. I'd also love hosting magic tournaments/get-togethers for some playing of Magic.

I don't have internet really, so gimme a call/text if somethin' looks like it can happen. 253-737-3645
Napoleon H.
user 30008582
Lynnwood, WA
Post #: 1
I recently started playing a few months ago, don't have many cards but I'd be interested potentially.
user 11871864
Kirkland, WA
Post #: 18
A friend of mine recently got me in to Magic. While I'm currently in the process of building a deck of my own (Red/Black burn-ish), I would still be interested in showing up.
I know my friend would like to come and show off his Ajani kitty deck :P

Where abouts are you?